The value of an attractive smile should not be underestimated and with advances in dentistry there is absolutely no reason why anyone should have to live with poor Oral Health, poor Function and poor Appearance.
What you wear, and that includes your smile, enhances your appearance and is indeed a vital asset to anyone's self-confidence. As a Dentist working in this field for years I see everyday cases of how a person's self-esteem improves dramatically as treatment proceeds and brings teeth, lips and face into proportion. A well carried out dental treatment can benefit social and career success as well as improve one's general attitude towards life.
The Dental Designs team provides complete, comprehensive cosmetic and restorative dentistry in a friendly, caring and state-of-the-art environment. Our range of services fall under one of the two broad categories General Dentistry or Cosmetic Dentistry .
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Invisalign are invisible or clear aligners that gently help move and re-align the teeth
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.